The other day I was talking to one of my friends at work about Scarlett, time management, etc. She too is a mother and agreed with me that it is a 24/7 job. She also asked me if I ever wondered what I did with all my free time before Scarlett. I told her that I really didn’t know, but I did know that I was much more rested back then!
As usual, we’ve been busy around here, but things are getting more into a routine. Scarlett’s bedtime is at 8:00pm, and she has slept through the night the past 2 nights!! She has done this before, but it usually doesn’t stick. We’re hoping that it does. We also think it may have something to do with us feeding her oatmeal cereal instead of rice cereal before bed. Who knows!
My former life may have provided more rest and free time, but this new one is definitely entertaining. Scarlett is constantly making us laugh with one of her little looks or loud screams. She’s definitely got a set of lungs on her!! She also loves trying new things. Joe bought a big bag of Dum Dum suckers yesterday and let her try one…. Just a couple of licks. She did seem to enjoy the green apple! :)
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment