Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rolling and Uncle Mick's

This past Thursday, October 2nd, was a very big day for us. Not only was it our nephew Tommy’s birthday, but it was also the 10 year anniversary of the day Joe and I first met. AND, it was the day that Scarlett rolled over for the very first time!! Of course, I missed it. I was at work, but Joe saw it and told me all about it. She rolled over and then back over again. I was so disappointed to miss such a monumental moment. I knew I’d see it eventually, and eventually finally came today!

Joe, Scarlett, and I went to visit his Uncle Mick and Ann. They live about an hour north of us, and we had never been out there. We finally all got it together and planned to do lunch, visit, and introduce Scarlett to everyone today. When we got there, lunch was ready and we put Scarlett in the middle of their living room floor. I could see her from where I was sitting at the table…. And then she did it. She rolled over and then did it again. It was a very exciting moment for me!!

We had a wonderful and relaxing afternoon. Scarlett was just great the entire day even though she didn’t get her nap. Here are a few pics from our day:


Scarlett really liked the horses.


This is her first time on a horse.


She even had an opportunity to ride Paulo, the goat.


It's pretty evident that she loves animals... especially dogs!


Joe, Scarlett, Mick, and me


The Farners

Mick, Ann, and Scarlett

No comments: