Scarlett is back on a preventive antibiotic, and she is feeling much better! She’s also loving all the new foods we’ve been feeding her. So far we tried peaches, apples, green beans, green peas, sweet potatoes, and carrots. She really likes those green beans!! She also enjoys cereal. She definitely does not like to miss a meal as she currently weighs 18 pounds!!
We plan on taking it easy the rest of the weekend. Ike is going to blow through here sometime early this afternoon, so we’re getting ready for that. Luckily it won’t be as bad as originally thought. Hopefully all our friends in the Houston area weathered the storm and are doing ok. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you!
I didn’t forget to dress Scarlett up in her Aggie gear today!! After her morning bath, I got her all ready and took a few pics. I will give Joe credit with his use of props in the pictures he took last week. Otherwise, I think she looks pretty darn cute in maroon!! Thank you to Regina for sending this fabulous outfit!
Joe did inform me earlier that the Aggies don’t even play today. Oh well…..
1 comment:
love the outfit! especially love the bow!!!
I am going crazy knowing I'm having a girl, I can't wait to get the bows and lace and all the pretty stuff. It has been such a long time since I could do that.
Thanks for the comment as well. I truly do appreciate what you said. God bless.
Post a Comment