Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A&M vs. Nebraska

Ok, so things have been really busy here. That’s why I haven’t posted in a while. Anyway, I did want to address something as it is becoming an issue with people that have seen it….. Last Saturday I slept in. I had been up with Scarlett a couple of times during the night and really needed the extra rest. I woke up to her being dressed like this:


Well, that was ok… I guess. I mean, A&M wasn’t playing Nebraska that day. SO, it was ok. I honestly think Joe did a GREAT job of dressing Scarlett up like a Husker. He did well.

As usual we had a busy day. Our neighbors babysat for us while we went to watch the Huskers play. Sorry, I can’t remember whom they played… but they did win. It wasn’t that I was so uninterested in the game, I was just TIRED. We both were, and we both ended up leaving early. It had been a crazy week!! BUT, I did do the best I could at correcting her outfit before we took her to the sitter’s.


Doesn't she look so much happier!!! Next weekend’s outfit will be SO MUCH BETTER!!!! Stay tuned…..

1 comment:

Juli said...

LOL!!! Well, at least she looks gorgeous in both colors!! ;)