Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Poor Old Punkin!

Yesterday afternoon we all went on a walk around the neighborhood. I pulled Scarlett in her wagon, and Joe walked the dogs. As usual Punkin slowed us all down. That dog likes to pee on every single blade of grass, tree, weed, etc. He was a little slower than usual as he’s been limping a little bit lately. We think he might have pulled something when jumping off the bed or something. We ended up putting him in the wagon with Scarlett. He LOVED IT! Scarlett didn’t care at all, and Punkin was happy not to be walking!!

As soon as we got home I ran in to get my camera. I even took an “after” picture of the flowerbed that had all the ground cover removed. It's still not completed, but it looks A LOT better than it did.







1 comment:

Jenn said...

LOVE the wagon pics!!! TOO cute!!! I can't believe how much Scarlett has grown!!!