I’ve also had a big case of Spring Fever. I usually get this way at this time of the year. I am so ready to start working in the flowerbeds and getting outside spruced up. We spend a lot of time outside especially when it is warm enough to get in the pool. My project this year is our front flowerbeds. They look ok except for one side of our house where there is all the ground cover growing. It’s out of control! I met with someone today that is going to remove it all so that it will be a lot easier to plant something new. This craziness that is growing is very hard to get rid of, and I really hope that we aren’t battling it for years to come. I’ll post before and after pictures later.
Scarlett is doing just fine too. She’s now got 4 teeth up top. They seem to bother her some, but she really isn’t very whiny or anything like that. She does enjoy getting her bottom teeth brushed, but we are very gentle with the ones up top. She’s trying lots of different foods lately and loves to go out to eat. We rarely go out to dinner but have been going out for lunch 2-3 times a week. We pretty much feed her whatever off our plates that can be mashed up. She’s not picky. Well, she doesn’t like baby food that is a mix like chicken and veggies. It has to be separate, or she won’t eat it.
I’ve been trying to take more pictures lately, and here are some that I wanted to share.
Here she is holding on to our Red Bud out front. We picked the perfect day for this as the "red" is almost gone and being replaced by green leaves. Check out the "flowerbeds" in the background. That's all the ground cover that is being removed.
Here she is on the go. She's all over the place and mostly likes to crawl directly to the tv or to the dog's bowls.
Joe got this picture of her when they were at lunch and Bass Pro on Saturday. Looks like someone dropped their Cheerio!
I love this picture! Scarlett loves her books and would prefer to flip through the pages herself than be read to.
Scarlett loves to swing at the park! We walked there on Sunday and pulled her in her wagon. Check out her new cowgirl hat that Joe got her at Bass Pro!! :)



1 comment:
That hat is so cute on her. And I love seeing the look on kids faces when they swing...pure delight! I loved to swing until after I had kids and now I get queasy. Ground cover is one of those "joys" of home ownership. We were told by a landscaper the secret to getting rid of morning glory--move!
Post a Comment