We had a very busy weekend! It all started on Friday night when I told Joe that we were going to eat Mexican food. I had been craving it all week, and that’s what I wanted for dinner!! Of course Scarlett was a mess. She had been crawling all over the back porch and all over our neighbor’s backyard. She was dirty, didn’t have on any shoes, and her hair was sticking straight up in the back from her nap. Oh well….
We went to Nico’s Cocina which is pretty close to our house. They have a great back porch and a really great play area for kids. We ate and then Joe took Scarlett over to the slides as I waited on our bill. The bill was taking a while, and Joe yelled at me to come look at Scarlett. I didn’t have my camera, but I did have my phone which has a video camera! So, here is my first attempt at uploading a video:
Scarlett was EXHAUSTED when we got home and went straight to bed after a very needed bath!
She had no idea, but we had more fun in store for her the next day. Our friends Natalie and Dave came over with their little girl, Makenzie. She is a month younger than Scarlett. They played very well for the most part. Instead of telling you all about it, I’m going to send you to Natalie’s blog for the full update and pictures as I am having difficulties adding pictures along with the video....
Go to: http://notablenatalie.blogspot.com/2009/04/playdate-with-scarlett.html
We all had a great time and look forward to getting together with them soon!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment