Monday, August 25, 2008

A Great Weekend

This weekend was GREAT! Joe and I asked our neighbors, Bill and Eleanor, to watch Scarlett for a couple of hours while we went out to eat for lunch and to Target. It’s been a long time since Joe and I were able to go out to eat… just the two of us. Those two and a half hours were definitely needed. Scarlett had a great time too! She was TIRED when she got home and took a 3 hour nap. So we finished our afternoon in the pool. We had a really wonderful day.

Just when I thought things couldn’t get any better, my cell phone rang around 9:30. It was a Houston number with no name. I couldn’t imagine who would be calling me so late… It was Katherine. She was calling to tell me that she was engaged!!! I am so happy for her! Her fiancĂ©, Ed, is a wonderful man. They are a perfect match!! We’re just thrilled and can’t wait to find out a wedding date!

No comments: