Saturday, July 26, 2008

This and That....

This past week has been a really good week. I feel like I've gotten a lot accomplished, and I'm starting to make a mental list of things that need to be done..... organizing the garage, writing in Scarlett's baby book, putting photos in an album, etc. But, I can only do one thing at a time, so I thought I'd start here for now.

We've actually been taking more pictures than usual and got some pretty good ones of our little princess. Here is one of Scarlett and Peanut. I was here working on Thursday, and Joe yelled for me to come in the bedroom. He was ironing, and this was what made him get me and what made me get the camera:

Scarlett and Peanut were just hanging out watching Joe iron. It was funny! For those of you that know anything about Peanutter Butter Baby Bear, he is not the most loving of creatures to small children (or cats, squirrels, frogs, etc.). So, it was nice to see him behaving so well.

Other than that, I've been working a lot this week. I've gone into the office more than usual, so I was ready to RELAX today. Lauren ended up coming over to swim and eat this fabulous Mexican Pot Roast that Joe made. It was wonderful! Here are a couple of pictures that we got in the pool:



Well, I'm off to watch a movie or fold laundry or do something on that huge to do list of mine.....

1 comment:

Jo Edwards said...

It is amazing how much you & Lauren look alike when you are wearing sun glasses with your hair up! Have you noticed?

JoJo