Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Procrastination

Last night Joe pointed out that I was the biggest procrastinator ever. He was referring to the new pot of Vincas that I had purchased a few days ago to replace our dying Petunias. I had been waiting for him to do this as he always repots the plants. I pick them out. He does the hard labor. Anyway, I thought about this more and more as I was reading Natalie's blog this morning. I e-mailed her to let her know that I had been thinking about doing one, but had just not gotten around to it. I mean, I really don't have time to do something like this. I work, I just had a baby, I've got bottles to make, diapers to change, baths to give, a house to clean, etc. etc.

Who knows what this will turn into. I guess I've just been looking for a place to release what I have to say. So, I named my blog, My Release.

By the way, I did repot those flowers this morning.

5 comments:

Jo Edwards said...

Procrastination...It must run in our family!

Unknown said...

I would respond to your post but, I think I'll do it later.

Birders Rule! said...

Hmmm-I've never blogged before! What can I say?
Oh! My canoe trip Saturday was a lot of fun (Ft Worth Nature Center) and I didn't drown my cousin's annoying kid - yeah! He actually wasn't too bad.
How's your water this week, Karen? Have you had to dump ice in it?

Natalie said...

Where did you get your vincas? I want some but didn't find any the ONE time I looked at Lowe's.

Juli said...

Hey, Karen!!!! Glad you're blogging :)