The past month has been insanely stressful for us. Not only are we working, raising two kids, but we have also decided to move. Well, this wasn’t a knee-jerk decision. It’s a decision that Joe and I made several months ago. At that point we couldn’t do anything as far as selling our house since I was so pregnant with Troy. Anyway, our house went on the market Friday! Now we are just waiting for the next owner to come view it and make us an offer. Please pray that we get one SOON!!!
Besides all that things are moving along pretty smoothly. Poor little Scarlett has been teething, so she hasn’t been feeling very well. Hopefully those teeth will come on in so that she can start feeling better soon. Troy is just growing so fast! He is a really sweet baby and just kind of goes with the flow. Scarlett really likes to take his pacifier from him, so he gets that pulled out of his mouth whenever she gets a chance.
I really don’t have a whole lot to say right now… I constantly think of things or little stories to tell here, but I just haven’t had the time to share. Instead of rambling on and on, here are some recent pictures…
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
pretty cute Karen! Love Scarlett's dress.
Yep! He looks adorable in that outfit! So handsome!
Post a Comment