Saturday, May 2, 2009

Milk and Sleep

We took Scarlett in for her One Year Checkup this week. Everything is great! She was the fussiest she’s ever been at the doctor, but maybe that was because it was right in the middle of her naptime. How was I supposed to have known that naptime would start at 2:00pm daily when they had me make this appointment 6 months ago??? I did try to change it, but her doctor is booked through August.

One major change that he made with her is eliminating formula and starting milk. This was GREAT news! When we got home, I cleaned all of her bottles and packed them up along with the bottle sterilizer and bottle warmer. She’s now drinking milk on her own out of her sippy cup. It is so nice to have that bottle warmer and sterilizer off my kitchen counters! My kitchen feels somewhat clean. Too bad this feeling of “cleanliness” is going to end in less than 30 days…. Baby #2 will need those same items. So, we didn’t pack them too far away….

Of course Scarlett had to get shots, and she was very tired after her appointment. We ended up having to wake her up before she actually got up which is something we don’t usually do. Why would anyone want to wake a sleeping baby? So, before we woke her up, I got a picture of her sleeping. I have tons of pictures of her doing just about everything BUT sleeping as I never want to wake her up.

It must be my week to get pictures of her sleeping because I got this one of her earlier today on our way back from running some errands.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

No comments: