My mom came to see us on Friday and to give Scarlett her Easter basket. This basket is so cute! It’s a white bunny with her name monogrammed on it. I had seen a similar one and thought about buying it, and I’m so glad I didn’t as this one is just perfect.
We went to eat at Babe’s Chicken in downtown Carrollton for lunch which was fun for all of us….especially Scarlett! For those of you that have been, it’s pretty common for all the wait staff to do the hokey pokey and get all the kids to join in. Scarlett and Joe did while my mom and I watched. I did take a couple of pictures, but they were moving too fast, and they didn’t turn out.
Next we went to see the Easter Bunny. Just like her visit with Santa, Scarlett did just fine. I was a bit irritated that the bunny was on an hour long break when we got there. They really shouldn’t advertise hours of 9:00am – 10:00pm and then take an hour long break right before nap time! Scarlett was definitely getting a little grumpy before her picture.
Is it just me or is this bunny a little strange-looking? What's up with his fur-like pink whiskers??
Scarlett got a set of bunny ears after her picture. I think her expression is a direct reflection of how she feels about them. She took them off on the way home and tore them up into several pieces! :)On Saturday we went to North Park Mall to see my cousin Jana and her two girls, Mallory and Olivia. They were in town with friends shopping for the weekend. We had planned on going to lunch with them, but our schedules were just off. After Scarlett’s morning nap, we’ve got about 3 hours to do whatever. Then it is time for another nap. It was great seeing them!
Joe & Scarlett
Mallory, Scarlett, and OliviaThis morning marked the 10th Easter Joe and I have spent together and our 1st with Scarlett. This was also the 1st year that we have not traveled anywhere. It was so relaxing!! Scarlett had fun with her Easter basket and especially loved her blue raspberry ring pop. Joe ended up going to the grocery store to get stuff for lunch and dinner and picked me up a hollowed milk chocolate bunny. We even let her have a little bite of that too.



1 comment:
How cute is that face on Scarlett with her bunny ears on? So funny that she shredded them. Kendyl thinks the Easter Bunny looks psycho must be those pink whiskers.
Post a Comment