I also wanted to share a few pictures from Joe’s fishing trip last weekend. Gavin took about 300 and these were some of my favorites.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Updates
First and foremost, IT’S A BOY!!!! We were both so shocked to hear this news because my doctor had done a sonogram a month ago, and he was 60% sure that it was a girl. So, we had our minds made up that it was a girl. I think I’m still in shock, and Joe is on Cloud 9. Seriously, I haven’t seen him this happy since the day Scarlett was born. Now I’ve got to get this house in order for his arrival. I’ve got about 4 months to get this accomplished.
I also wanted to share a few pictures from Joe’s fishing trip last weekend. Gavin took about 300 and these were some of my favorites.
I also wanted to share a few pictures from Joe’s fishing trip last weekend. Gavin took about 300 and these were some of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
It's A Boy!! The Simkins are so excited for you guys. Rand said Joe is just bursting with excitement to this news. At least now Scarlet can have mommy spoil her with lace and frills and her new brother can sport the camo with daddy.
Post a Comment